Sustainability and ESG Workshop
This interactive workshop takes participants through the concept of Sustainability and ESG as it pertains to Construction Industry and broader Built Environment, before looking deeper at the direct correlation between Lean and Sustainability thinking and practice.
Discussion topics include:
- What is ESG and Why does it matter to your business
- Sustainability and ESG as an opportunity
- Challenges and Risks
- Lean and Sustainability: Where the Two Intersect
- breakthroughs in thinking
- Getting Started and Accelerating Transformation
The workshop is aimed at organisations starting their sustainability journey and those that want to accelerate their transformation.
Delivered by: Jo-Ann Garbutt & Dr. Derek Sinnott