Webinar: November webinar
Date: November 2017
Last Planner® System – The Practical Application and Benefits of the 6-Week Look Ahead
At 3pm on the 9th of November Lean Construction Ireland will be hosting the first in a series of three webinars that will focus on key elements of the Last Planner® System and the topic for November’s webinar is “Last Planner® System – The Practical Application and Benefits of the 6-Week Look Ahead”.
Lean Construction Ireland holds regular webinars presented by industry experts to promote the understanding of Lean in order to assist companies and organisations on their Lean journey as well as and providing insights into how some of the Ireland’s leading construction companies are adoption Lean Thinking and Practises to deliver better project outcomes and business benefits.
Title: “Last Planner® System – The Practical Application and Benefits of the 6-Week Look Ahead”
Presented By: Niall Stone
From: Designer Group.
When: November 9th 2017 at 3pm.
Previous webinars presented as part of Lean Construction Ireland’s 2017 programme include:
- What does a Lean Construction Project Delivery System look like?
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) for Lean Construction.
- Constructive Wastewalks.
- Adopting Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model to Drive Transformation.
- Direct Observations
- Lean Transformations
- The cost of quality in construction
- Direct observation DMAIC
- Lessons from the US National Housing Quality Award
- Use of A3’s & A3 Thinking
- The 5 Levels of the Last Planner® System
Register for the Webinar now.