The 22nd Annual LCI Congress program is specifically designed for your leadership role in the industry. Each year, LCI Congress brings together owners, trade partners, members of the design community, general contractors and other Lean professionals to get inspired, learn from Lean success stories, build relationships, expand networks and foster collaboration.
- Design Community
- General Contractors
- Trade Partners
- Other Lean Professionals
Join more than 1,600 of your peers virtually for the premier Lean event of the year!
Developed for the design and construction industry, LCI’s 22nd Annual Congress in 2020 will offer continuous education credits, cutting-edge Lean methods and countless networking opportunities. LCI Congress is beneficial for everyone, no matter where you are on your Lean journey. As an attendee, you can expect to:
- Learn how to start your Lean journey.
- Deepen your learning experience.
- Revitalize your outlook by meeting with other Lean construction thought leaders.
When you attend LCI Congress you learn from others based on their own Lean experiences. You will:
- Discover how projects have been completed on or under budget using integrated approaches.
- Hear how others have used Lean project delivery to obtain better predictability, consistent on-time delivery and fewer change orders on their completed projects.
- Learn from LCI Congress session speakers, as well as other owners, how to avoid claims and costly adjudication on your projects.
- Facilitate conversations with your peers about obtaining improved design and building performance through Lean project design and delivery.