LCi Corporate Membership
The support of corporate members is integral to enabling Lean Construction Ireland provide its core services to the Irish construction sector and play its key role in enabling transformation of the sector.
LCi Corporate Membership Fees
Annual membership of the LCi is offered at three levels relative to the size of member companies. Annual membership runs from 01 January to 31 December each year, and organisations becoming members within the year will have their membership valid through to 31 December.
LCi Corporate Membership Benefits
- National and international recognition as a corporate member of Lean Construction Ireland and, as a supporter of the adoption of Lean thinking and practices in construction.
- Publication of your organisation’s logo on the LCi website, confirming the organisation as a corporate member and official supporter of the LCi.
- 10 copies of the LCi Annual Book of Cases.
- 25% discount on tickets for the LCi Annual Conference for your corporate delegates.
- The opportunity to have the LCi Evaluation Panel assess and commend your company’s Lean Construction internal training courses.
- The ability to propose or nominate individuals for election to the LCi Board at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), and the ability to vote at General Meetings.
For further information please click here.
Lean Construction Ireland is pleased to invite your organisation to become a part of our growing Corporate Membership base, and we look forward to working with you to assist your organisation in the adoption of Lean thinking and practices.
For your convenience we can offer you 3 options to complete your Corporate Membership: