LCi Corporate Membership
The support of corporate members is integral to enabling Lean Construction Ireland provide its core services to the Irish construction sector and play its key role in enabling transformation of the sector.
LCi Corporate Membership Fees
Annual membership of the LCi is offered at three levels relative to the size of member companies and is immediately available and runs from the time of your registration for a period of 12 months. Our media & communications partner (BoxMedia) can provide you with further information on any & all aspects and benefits of Lean Construction Ireland Corporate membership.
LCi Corporate Membership Benefits
- National and international recognition as a member of Lean Construction Ireland and supporter Lean in Construction.
- Publication of the company’s logo on the LCi website, confirming the company as a corporate member and official supporter of the LCi.
- 10 copies of the LCi Annual Book of Cases published in the year of your membership.
- You will have the opportunity to utilise our media & communications partner (BoxMedia) to distribute and share your Lean achievement stories, press releases and announcements through media channels.
- You will receive a framed Membership Certificate for display in your reception/common areas – you will also have the use of the LCi logo (while a member) for use on your website and/or company literature.
- One free delegate ticket to the LCi Annual Conference during your membership period (Gold & Silver).
- 25% discount on all LCi Annual Conference tickets for corporate member delegates – during your membership period.
- The opportunity to have the LCi Evaluation Panel assess and commend your company’s Lean approach and/or internal Lean training courses.
- The ability to propose or nominate individuals for election to the LCi Board at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and the ability to vote at General Meetings.
For further information please click here.
Lean Construction Ireland is pleased to invite your organisation to become a part of our growing Corporate Membership base, and we look forward to working with you to assist your organisation in the adoption of Lean thinking and practices.
For your convenience we can offer you 4 options to complete your Corporate Membership:
Option 3: Expression of Interest (Complete the below and further information will be emailed to you):
Option 4: Expression of Interest (Complete the below and further information will be emailed to you):
Via our media & communications partner (BoxMedia), contact Susan Doyle at: + 353 46 9773434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org