5pm – 30th November
Brought to you by ARUP & Dublin Institute of Technology
“Alignment of Client and Supply Chain to Enable the Successful Delivery of Lean Projects”
Lean Construction Ireland (LCI), ARUP, and Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) are delighted to invite you and colleagues to attend the upcoming LCI Community Event on Thursday the 30th of November 2017 at DIT Bolton Street.
Programme for the evening:
- 17:00 – 18:00 – Registration, Refreshments, Networking
- 18:00 – 18:05 – Opening: MC
- 18:05 – 18:20 – Lean Construction Ireland Introduction & Welcome: Richard Fitzpatrick, LCI Chairperson & Head of Project Controls on National Paediatric Hospital.
- 18:20 – 18:30 – Lean Business Offer: Robert Hernan, Enterprise Ireland.
- 18:30 – 19:15 – First Keynote: “Aligning Clients and the Supply Chain” by David Umstot.
- 19:15 – 20:00 – Breakout Sessions:
- Breakout 1: “Lean & BIM” by Kieran O’Neill, DIT
- Breakout 2: “Lean Construction 101” by Ray Curley, Jones Engineering Group
- Breakout 3: “Lean Construction Congress USA – Comparitive Report” by Dr Avril Behan & Brian Clare, DIT
- 20:05 – 20:45 – Second Keynote: “Lean Implementation Initiatives at ARUP – Inspection Programmes with Clients” by Aidan Madden.
- 20:45 – 21:00 – Summary & Closing
Parking & LogisticsThis is a free and open event as part of the all-island Lean Construction Ireland community of learning and practice; however places are limited in number and attendance is strictly by ticket booking only. Please register above or click here.
Parking available as follows:
- Free local on street parking after 7pm.
- Yellow zone before 7pm as shown on by clicking here.
- Payment by cash or via Parking Tag.
- Parking at Parnell Street Park Rite can be discounted by prebooking online or by using the punch machine at the DIT Porter’s desk, Kings Inns Street: See Parkrite for more details.