WHAT WE DO… Lean Construction Ireland leads a community of learning and practice that promotes the application of Lean Thinking & Practices throughout the Irish Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) sector so as to realise value-add for all stakeholders in the value chain. It supports the free and open exchange of knowledge, information, and experiences around good practices and case studies. It also supports ongoing research into Lean practices nationally and globally, their application to AEC, and their sharing with the wider Lean Construction Ireland Community. It is aligned to LCI USA.
CORE VALUES… Collaboration. Leadership. Teamwork.
Commitment. Knowledge. Innovation. Integrity.
- Capital Project Clients/Owners – public and private.
- AEC Supply Chain.
- AEC Representative Bodies & Agencies.
- AEC Professional Bodies.
- AEC Academics.
- Lean Consultants/Trainers.
- Lean Ireland.
- Ireland Inc.
Deliver Projects Better, Faster, Together
To achieve this Vision Lean Construction Ireland will:
- Promote the application of Lean Thinking & Practices in the Irish AEC sector.
- Develop a national network of members committed to the application of Lean Thinking & Practices.
- Challenge the status quo of current project thinking and delivery methods.
- Advance amongst all stakeholders the business case for Lean Construction knowledge and skills.